ACS goal is to leverage knowledge and experiences to assist businesses in their IT needs. It provides both small and large IT business solutions in an efficient manner. It offers various types of research and gives the most suitable and cost effective solution as per technological requirements. We specialize in many aspects of Information technology such as:
IT equipment procurement
ACS does complete procurement cycle as per organization needs. The services include Product evaluation, quotations, Pricing, Placing order, delivery and installation.
Back Up Strategies
A good backup strategy is the best defense against data loss. ACS will design backup strategies keeping in view of the sensitivity of data of the organization. ACS will design full backup, incremental backup and differential backup strategies for the organization.
- Computer hardware maintenanceinvolves taking care of the computer's physical components, such as its keyboard, hard drive and internal CD or DVD drives. Cleaning the computer, keeping its fans free from dust, and defragmenting its hard drives regularly are all parts of a computer hardware maintenance.
- ACS will do maintenance which includes scheduled preventive maintenance also for all equipment in the organization like Desktops, laptops, Printers, Switches, routers etc.
Network Design with Firewall
- The Internet edge is the point where the organization’s network connects to the Internet. This is the perimeter of the network, where a line is drawn between the public Internet and the private resources contained with an organization’s network. Worm, virus, and botnet infiltrations pose substantial threats to network performance, availability, and data security. To add to these problems, an organization’s Internet connection can contribute to employee productivity loss and leakage of confidential data.
- ACS can help in Network Design including wifi network configuration for the organization. The firewall can be configured and Policies can be made per organizations work requirements of employees.
- Installation typically involves code being copied/generated from the installation files to new files on the local computer for easier access by the operating system. Because code is generally copied/generated in multiple locations, uninstallation usually involves more than just erasing the program folder. For example, registry files and other system code may need to be modified or deleted for a complete uninstallation.
- ACS will do regular updates of the software and maintain version history of all software in the organization. Antivirus updates will be regularly checked by ACS.
- Closed-circuit television Camera (CCTV) can be called as video cameras to transmit a signal form specific information from one specific place to another, on a limited set of monitors. It can employ point to point, point to multipoint, or mesh wireless links.
- Biometrics technology can be used as a type of employee time management system because of its ability to recognize people’s unique physiological characteristics. Biometrics based time and attendance terminals are becoming increasingly popular in today’s market.
- ACS will help in Designing of surveillance system , evaluation of camera requirements and security points, procurement and Installation including cabling for cameras and DVR.